Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 2, 2019

February 2, 2019 - Meet Zsolt! - Hot new Release!

Zsolt is the Budapest Brawler, the latest fighter to cross Kingston Heart's path. Can King help train Zsolt for the big leagues?

So, I was in a meeting with someone and his name was Zsolt. And I was like - holy crap. I need to write a romance using that name. It is Hungarian but I had never heard of it before. But really - it's a total bear shifter name, right?? (seriously. Please tell me you agree. I love cool and interesting names but i've gotten some feedback that not everyone does.)

<<<>>>

“Oh, don’t let her size fool you. An eight-pound cat will take on a two-hundred-pound human if you corner her. These little guys have a lot of muscle, claws, and very sharp teeth to work with.”
Zsolt held up his hand, imagining his bear paw. “I guess. But when I think of my paws and six-inch claws, she seems puny in comparison.”

“Cat’s don’t fight the way other animals do. They will always choose to run first. They will strike at their prey from above. Especially a cat the size of Mrs. Claws here. She’s a predator but also prey. If an eagle decided to soar down and take her as a snack, there’s not much she could do about it.”

“I hadn’t really thought about it like that.” One corner of Zsolt’s mouth kicked up in a tired grin as he took another sip of his coffee. “Grizzlies are apex predators. Not much gets in their way.”

“I bet you a sharp swat by her claws across your nose would make even your bear think twice about a bob-sized snack.”

Zsolt laughed at the image. “Luckily, I’ve never been that hungry.”


The moment between them stretched out. Grew. Like warm taffy at the beach, something drew them together. Inviting him to stay when he knew he should leave.


<<<>>>

Book is available for pre-order!!







No comments:

Post a Comment