Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 19, 2019

January 19 - Hot off the presses! - The Budapest Brawler

I'm working on my edits for the newest book in my Bear Knuckle Brawlers series.

Meet Zsolt Kovacs and Dr. Romy Richardson in The Budapest Brawler

<<<>>>

Thirty-five-year-old bear shifter Zsolt Kovacs rubbed his shaved head and kicked back his chair at the Lusty Leopard and balanced on its two legs. “Thanks for agreeing to train me,” he said to Kingston Hart.

“We’ll start working out of Dixon’s Gym on Monday,” King said. He sipped on a tumbler of whiskey and looked Zsolt up and down. “You’ve been undefeated so far, but there is some fresh blood coming up. And you’re only as good as your last opponent.”

Zsolt nodded. The current heavyweight champion was a polar bear shifter named Drake “The Polar Bear Express” Gerzofsky. Gerzofsky’s half-ton polar bear made Zsolt’s eight-hundred-pound grizzly look puny in comparison.

“You’re the best trainer there is,” Zsolt said. “That’s why I picked you.”

“That’s funny,” King said with a smirk. “I thought I picked you.”

The Bear Knuckle Brawlers, or BKB, was a mixed martial arts bear shifter league formed in the early 2000s. When a series of newly-tweaked soldiers had trouble controlling their shifts, the command of the Shifter Special Forces had sent them into enclosed areas to, as they put it, “fight off the excess adrenaline.” It didn’t take long before bets were taken, money was made, and the league was born. 

<<<>>>

Want to hear how the #BKB started? Start with Fighting for Her Bear

Meet Zane Dixon (yeah, yeah, I'm a TWD fan. so sue me)





No comments:

Post a Comment