Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Who are the Shifter Special Forces?

I wanted a rare sub-set of humans. Like Navy SEALs or Marines but you know. I little fuzzier.

The first book that came to me was Creole James' book. It slammed into me, pretty much fully formed. Unfortunately, it needed to be set up. Cree is a great character and I love him and his devotion to his mate, but he needed a bigger universe to hang the story on.

That's how Quinn's book became first in the series. I needed an alpha. But, if you've read Quinn's book (wait! you didn't? well, get on over to Amazon and go get you a Mastiff shifter), you'll know he's a calm alpha. With mountain lions, bears, leopards, and more floating around I wanted an animal that could herd them all AND remain calm.

The town and the world have grown and will hopefully continue to grow. I've got lots of books and stories in me and I hope you join me on my journey!

The newest book in the series is Interview with Her Bear where we meet Lana and Jason. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GV3VHMC


Snippet from Interview:

“This reminds me of that scene in Cinderella where the Grand Duke is looking for the girl who will fit the glass slipper.”
A hint of a grin played around Jason’s mouth as he lifted her worn canvas and rubber sneaker up so the moon illuminated it. The soles were worn thin in places, the shoelaces were patched, and the canvas was full of holes. “This is a far cry from Cinderella’s shoes.”
Luna giggled, ducking her chin to hide behind a curtain of platinum blonde hair. “It’s the thought that counts,” she argued.
Jason’s hands paused as he slipped off one pump. He placed it next to Luna on the bench. “Your toes look sore,” he commented.
Once more, the unexpected arousal crashed into Luna. Her foot looked small and delicate in his paw of a hand. She would be small and delicate in his hands, too. A darker thought rushed through her slim frame. And his bed.
Oh, Lord, what kind of bed did Jason sleep in? Did he stretch out across the whole thing or would there be a Luna-sized place reserved just for her?
No, no, no, she reminded herself, feeling her insides continue to soften and pulse with need. She had a job to do, a secret to uncover, and then her home was back in Maine. There was no room in the plan for losing her V-card to a bear shifter dude. Even if he was the sexiest man, she had ever met.

He began massaging the soles of her feet, loosening muscles she didn’t even know were tense. “Ohhhh,” she whispered, eyes drifting shut with the sensuality of his touch. She was going to orgasm if he kept that up and Luna couldn’t decide if that was a very bad idea or the best idea in the history of ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment